Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sally reports from 4FashionShake


Well, hello there sweeties!Sally Spektra here reporting from the fabulousness that was the 4FashionShake event in the fashion capital that is Athens, Greece. Forget London, forget Milan, Paris and all the has-been fashion cities, Athens is the place to be you know.
Oh were to start, were to start my sweets!
First show was from Swedish fashion label Odeur, oh my god sweeties!!Now I'm a major fashion designer as you know but even I couldn't shell out such complicated designs even if I hired all of Stephanie's best designers!!!
see for yourself:




oh the colors!!! the textures!!! I'm just so jealous I didn't think of these designs myself!






oh sweeties I met and gawked at so many gorgeous fashion people...you know I may be a glamorous larger than life goddess but sometimes I feel so ugly and small in front of people like these:



utter fabulousness!!!










stay tuned for more photos of beautiful people and clothes!

lots of ♥ and kisses sweeties

0 comments:

Post a Comment